Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AugIm v. 2 released!

I have just released an entirely new version of my Scavenger demonstrator AugIm (The Augmented Image Manager). AugIm is now Maemo 5 only - and it is written in PyQt so you need to add the extras-devel repository in order to install it.

You can grab the demonstrator at Scavenger's Google Code page, or you could just use this direct link.

B.t.w., if you look in 'branches' in Scavenger's SVN you will find an alternative version of AugIm. This version does _not_ use Scavenger, so it may be used as a comparison to the fully-fledged, Scavenger-enabled version.

I have also created a VMWare Fusion image of a Scavenger daemon to make testing Scavenger easier, but I have yet to find out how to make such a VM distributable using Fusion... I'll probably link to the current Fusion-only image in the near future, and if I get the time I will try to create an OVF compliant version.

No comments:

Post a Comment